Social Media and Content Specialist
Moonlight designs the gear that helps people get outside and explore further. The company has secured funding and built an ambitious development plan with new headquarters in Åndalsnes, a town on the west coast of Norway. Moonlight is looking for a strong candidate that will help the marketing department to best communicate the brand’s story and products.
The ideal person for this role will be enthusiastic about the tasks at-hand and able to manage a demanding workload, taking a methodical approach to their work whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
The position is 50% part-time.
- Take sole responsibility for the brand’s communication platforms (SoMe, e-mail communication, blog). We are currently using Hootsuite, Mailchimp and Shopify.
- Tell stories creatively as a social media journalist using visual formats such as videos and infographics.
- Ensure that our digital presence builds awareness and interest through engaging content
- Use insight and analysis to choose the right channels and messages to reach our target groups
- Assist with other tasks in the Marketing and Sales department.
- Implement strategy with an analytical approach using KPI.
- Improve results and user experiences throughout the customer journey, as well as drive sales, through user insights and data, testing, and optimization
- Contribute to sales objectives
- Initiate and plan photoshoots and other events
- Capture content through all brand- and product-related activities: brand events and sponsored events, athlete and ambassador activities, and trade marketing activations
- Perform market and competitor research and analysis, follow trends in the industry
- Support the team across all departments to provide content and copywriting assistance
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in communications, marketing, business administration, advertising, or related areas
- Desired but not required: equivalent, relevant work experience
- Excellent (B1/B2) in both spoken and written English and Norwegian
- Possessing strong passion for the outdoor industry
- Interested in technology and photography
- Organized and with good time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and take initiative
- Ability to work both independently and in collaboration with the team
- Familiarity with the startup ecosystem and ability to manage limited hours to get tasks done
- Driven by continuous improvement
- Knowledge of standard design and editing tools (Adobe creative suite).
- Perfect knowledge of the Social Media platform and Meta business manager.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com